â€śCollaborate 2013: A Blueprint for Student Successâ€ť
is a unique, interactive gathering where you can network with, learn from and collaborate with peers in your region from across the Kâ€“16 spectrum. This meeting provides Kâ€“12 and higher education professionals a rare opportunity to share ideas, find common ground and work together across the continuum of college preparation through successful graduation.
Come to the Middle States Regional Forum to:
- Attend sessions developed and chosen by your peers to provide actionable strategies to improve college readiness, admission rates and completion rates among your students.
- Exchange ideas and network with educators who understand the specialized challenges you face.
- Interact with innovators across the Kâ€“16 spectrum in your region to identify successful strategies for student achievement.
- Get accessible, actionable information that you can apply immediately to your work.
Some Key Sessions and topics include:
- Defining 21st Century Student Success: and Making it Happen
- The Landscape of Higher Education
- Implementing 21st Century Skills at the District Level: Superintendents Share their Strategies
- Demystifying the Admissions Process
- NASFAA Speaks: The Voice of the Financial Aid Community
- Putting the â€śStudentâ€ť Back in Student Search